Monday, April 27, 2009

Incredible Bboy deejoke!i don think so...

 So far so good in NYP!I feel i live in this world 20 years this time in NYP is i most serious study whole my life!last two week every new student must choose to join outdoor activity club or society,of cos i will choose to join dancing club,but this club is most ppl join,therefore need audition to join in,i hv see a lot ppl show their dance talent,when turn to me,club leader had been frreze to look at me,after he jus say:u know this is street dance club?maybe i can understand u love street dance and u tick u wanna join breaking department.But i wanna tell u a true break dance not easy,and ur average sizing is not suitable to breaking,so pls gv the chance to other who can do it?ok?i jus talk out the true,forgiven wat i say...tq...NEXT!
 After i hear tat my tear really near to come out!But i donno why i din start to doing wat i know and i leave the audition room,some people are looking at me and laughing,nobody can feel the spiky word stab in ur heart.
 My new classmate weng lun saw my eyes red and comfort me.After few minute,my vengeance feeling has coming!At tat week coming saturday,i try to spy how his skill going,i just act like the ppl who desire to join street dance club.In the end,he is my foot!
 Last week activity i straight go in club and tell him battle!He look at me and laughing,but my mind tell me this foot nvr know i am 13years breaker and also in 77th street bboy crew challenge semi final ppl!I cant understand is when i win this ppl i hv feel the true of me has been disappear!cos i nvr bring vengeance to bboying,and i battle to win him in all new student,am i mocking him also?
 I start reading sutra to find back my true self,and i also got wrong,why i don tell the true in audition?act i am old skillful bboy?try to mocking ppl?Until today he had invite me to join club and call me 'INCREDIBLE Bboy DEEJOKE',but i don think so,bcos incredible ppl must hv kindness heart,i'm not enough...but i will teach him,bcos i accept him to teach him my skill and i not scare one day he over me...cos i wanna be INCREDIBLE KINDNESS DEEJOKE...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey pal,

dont be disheartened! who cares what they say right!!

WhitNiggaz_TZEA said...

Yea...so regret i doing revenge...i am who i am...i don care wat they say!!

Royce Chan said...

Bad Dee Joker, control your anger, moron! Be Silent Dog, trust me, you should NOT lost your temper, your brain won't think logically when you losing your temper, hence you will be doing a lot of thing which is being categorized as "stupid act when losing your senses". :-D

Well, you should remember that there is a lot of people who always pretending to be the smart guy. Remember the USB 3.0 story which almost laughed our heads off? Control it man. Else you will only end up with regrets. ;-)

WhitNiggaz_TZEA said...

ya i hv regret i do such thing!i must maintain my bboy attitude!this is i only bad hebit,cant control ppl mocking my move.but in the end is i mocking me,anyway he is a leader,i cant do such thing in front his member...