Sunday, May 10, 2009

I view a touching blog about mama~and i also wanna told how my mama best~

I have a best mummy,but have some different is my mummy is old fashion mummy~!LOL
My mummy before married with my father is an accountant.After married my mummy give up her job and take good care my bro,second my sis and me!But i am the most let her trouble's son.She always wake up early then me to prepared everything for me to school.In 1996 my mummy had get air stroke,when mummy in hospital in 1/8 coma,my mum 1st thing is thing about,'I don't want in hospital,If me in hospital who take care my ah di~'!Until now i think about this word out from my mummy,i will crying(in the end i am crying baby XD)
In 2000 my father had peace his life at hospital,this happend is let my mummy soul drop in a deep sea,but mummy still take care us with a sad mood.
My mummy is not alow me midnight activity,so i have no going lot time clubbing(but mummy at aus so i had go last week without permission XD)I can understand what mummy thinking,she scare i will learn some bad habit in such enviroment,so mummy at home i never ask her about mid night avtivity,or i going out nvr back after 12.30am.
My mummy will longer live in AUS if I go AUS study(i prefer in MY-SG=.=so mummy tomorrow can come back le=.=)By the way my life also not going longer,so i will treat my mummy nice in my less life...Happy Mother's Day!mummy!

No comments: