Thursday, July 2, 2009

Double-crosser I hate you!Office politic hate you too!

Unconsciously,work in Stand Chart Price Solution almost a month,I had hit personal target!But I think I will change to Public Bank soon.
First,reason of I leave currently bank I work,because my colleague majority is treacherous people.I need not any appreciate from them after my helping,but in the end I receive their present 'back stab'!I love this present,they got problem,I'm the first go and help them,today Branch Manager come asking who write the proposal,all finger on me*pop up my eyes ball*I sleep in hospital can write proposal?I just remember bring the proposal what officer write in 'chinese'.In the end got trouble and I carrying all!OT two days!But nevermind~I can learn a lot of thing~
Double-crosser is the people I can't stand anymore in office!Last week when Branch Manager say:'Lee!Well done!'.After got a man keep friendly with me,help me to done some paper work!Today Branch Manager scolding:'Lee!Is tat your brother teaching you writing proposal in chinese?'.Then this friendly guy leave me far apart and gang with other stab me!I wanna say even I am idiot,I know we cant writing any proposal in chinese,especially in such big banking coparation!I tell tat fool officer pass up proposal,but he pass up his 'mother thung' proposal!Harm me OT!I am money minded,what profit 0 i won't do.I wash my hands on this group!
Anyway,I'm suceed in diet!178CM 83KG!So happy!SO~~Up that two paragraph I won't put in heart!*Hand Stand*
I'm know not handsome!Just show my new hair style!*Blink my eyes*
OPssss!Help Gardenea free ADV!*Money mind*

No comments: