Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sorry my mum~~i have nvr disobey u...

 Today i have saw a police man(real or fake but my thinking is 98%fake)he had done something for a foreign worker!He keep wanna take tat india worker money and say work permit doens mean anything!after this shit break tat worker permit card!I keep look at him but he scold me~NVM~i will investigate this case by myself~cos overtime report is useless,police will not go check it~i wanna arrest this guy if he is fake police!
 Why i wanna say sorry to my mum?Because,after deegree graduate i will go police academy.before i very love LAW this subject,because it can help me easy to be a inspector and know the right to arrest criminal and protect citizen. 
 My mum is absulute unaccepted me to be a detective.When small untill now i hv nvr disobey my mum,but this time i will follow my mind.After i suceed to be detective,i swear i will be a 100% iron detective,especially in anti drug!Mum forgive me,u will understand in future.
 Wait for me my buddy Raj,jia yun,tzeyue!

No comments: